circlespot circlemecircleflowers
19 year old Primary Teaching and Fine Art student
with an obsession for clothes and makeup.
Instagram: emmacharlotteh

Thursday 18 February 2010

Burts Bee's Lip Balm and LUSH Space Girl

 


I recently purchased the Beeswax lip balm in the stick and the pot.
I like the stick verison more because it's easy to apply and store in your hand bag but I much prefer the tub because of the gorgeous minty taste/feeling/smell. 
The Stick has the desinct honey aroma which many people don't like. 
I like it and i find it moisturizes my lip a teeny bit more the pot.
The Minty feeling definately puts the pot in the lead. 
I adore this lip balm. 
Definate repurchase.

From Lush I bought the brand new Space Girl bath bomb.
I wasn't blown away with this product but I didn't feel like i had wasted my money. 
The smell was AMAZING. Like blackcurrants. 

The Glitter didn't stick to my body luckily but it did stick to my scalp. I wouldn't recommend submerging your hair with this bomb. Like others...

It left my hair greasey in the morning and with tiny bits of pink glitter. 
I did smell very strong and my skin felt replenished.
Have you tried these products??

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I've not seen the new Lush bomb, I need to have a litle trip there when I get paid I think! xx

    ReplyDelete