This is my TOPSHOP Real leather black holdall. It retails at £35 and it is a much loved christmas present from my Nan.
The flash on the photograph doesn't do this gorgeous bag justice.
It's very much matte black.
The brilliant electric blue lining looks stunning. The gold clasp at the front really makes this bag so pretty.
It also comes with a longer strap to clip to the sides for over the shoulder wear but I much prefer to hold it in the crook of my arm.
In My Bag :
1) an apple lip balm from paperchase. I apply this to my lips when they arent chapped as I don't feel that it really helps them greatly, but it just smells incredible.
2) Max Factor Silk gloss ( the name has worn off ) I love this gloss. It looks very natural but with just a hint of colour. Its not sticky and holds well.
3) Purple Parker Pen. My only complaint about this pen is that it's annoying blue and not purple.
4) Vaseline is my go to lip balm. I love this rose scented version as it really highlights your natural colour and protects your lips from the recent harsh weather.
5) Bright Floral mirror from octopus, this was a lovely birthday present from my friend Amy, It truely is the best mirror I've ever had.
6) Samsung Genio, My perfect little phone has the looks my a blackberry but fortnately not the price tag. I have it in canary yellow.
7) My dirty looking I-pod Touch (ew) I love you Toni.
8) Toni's USB stick so I don't lose it and mine is broken anyway.
9) Extra gum in Cool breeze
10) 1/4 of a packet of polo sugar free mints
11) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail polish and strengthener .
12) My house key complete with nectar card, tesco clubcard, teddy bear key charm, Sparkly handbag key chain and funky key!
13) My Well worn leopard print purse that toni found. I adore this purse.
Hope this doesn't bore you too much.
My House in the snow.