circlespot circlemecircleflowers
19 year old Primary Teaching and Fine Art student
with an obsession for clothes and makeup.
Instagram: emmacharlotteh

Wednesday 12 August 2009

And who am I? That's another secret I'll never tell.




I know I'm a bit late jumping on the Gossip Girl bad wagon but i adore it!


Everything about it is fake but in a good way..


The Main characters are all perfect and rich.


Leighton Meester's lips are AMAZING. She has perfect genes.


and Jenny and Serena's hair my. god.


If i had to money and the guts I would definitely wear the entire female casts wardrobes.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge fan of summery clothes.

I'd rather look warm and cosy all wrapped up in chunky knits and thick leggings.

Bright colours aren't my thing so I prefer grey,cream,brown and black.

BUT

If i could wear the clothes on the show I'd totally change my mind.

They look fresh, new and preppy.

GOD.


I loved Blake Lively in "The Sisterhood" - I also love that film due to the fact that Alexis Bedel Features in it too!

Gilmore Girls will go down in history in my family.
Jess <3












No comments:

Post a Comment