circlespot circlemecircleflowers
19 year old Primary Teaching and Fine Art student
with an obsession for clothes and makeup.
Instagram: emmacharlotteh

Sunday 18 October 2009

For You...


Everyone has a song right?
It could be a song about a time in your life, a certain place, a certain day, maybe even a certain person?

I've always had songs and I will continue to 'have' them.
Last night whilst watching the X factor an advert for 'Prestons of Bolton' the jewelers popped up.
Thank god for the invention of sky +!
As I rewound the advert for about the 6th time and listening intently I KNEW that this song summed up my life at that very moment and a certain person.








I'm so utterly in love with this song from a almost unknown artist. It took me a good 10 minutes to find this song, where as usually when a song is featured on an advert it's pretty easy to find.
I was also desperate to find the lyrics which are NO WHERE.
In the end I decided to listen to the song myself and quickly write down the lyrics.
Here they are :

If You Only Knew
when I 1st met you
like a dream come true
when I 1st kissed you

you see the changes, that i've been through
you see me changing my ways for you

la da da la da la da dun la dun dun
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun.

was it real, or a dream
when i made you laugh
in the photograph you gave me
well i need you to see what you mean to me
it's just about everything

you see the changes that i've been through
you see me changing my ways for you

la da da la da la da dun la dun dun
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun.

was It real, or a dream
when I made you laugh
In the photograph you gave me
well I need you to see what you mean to me
It's just about everything

you see the changes that I've been through
you see me changing my ways for you

da da da da da da dun
la da da la da dun dun

you see the changes that I've been through
you've seen me changing my ways for you

:')

-Nothing really relating to the purpose of this blog but I'm really liking 'Party in the U.S.A - Miley Cyrus'
-Also I finished the novel 'Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger' I've never in my life have a cried so much over a book.
I felt so connected to the book and really 'there'
I can't wait to see the film.. I know it's been out for a while but my boyfriend has promised to buy it me on DVD when It comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment