circlespot circlemecircleflowers
19 year old Primary Teaching and Fine Art student
with an obsession for clothes and makeup.
Instagram: emmacharlotteh

Saturday 24 October 2009

11 months and shopping.


11 months with Toni Today.. so happy :)

We woke up, got ready and ran for the bus this morning.. when we arrived in town Toni Bought lunch, and we had a bit of a mooch.. We reached Boots and I realized I was running low on makeup.
I'm a bit strapped for cash at the minute so I needed to find a cheap alternative to my Regular No7 Ivory Foundation retailing at over £10.00..

I was also beginning to be unhappy with it as well As i felt it wasn't the right shade for my skin tone.
After trying out a Revlon beyond natural and the newest edition to the Max Factor Range I settled on 17 Natural Radiance at a credit crunch-tastic £5.67! At boots at the moment when you purchase any foundation you receive a free blusher.. I chose a pinky brown colour because I've been wanting to start practising contouring for a while now...
ANYWAY...
After that I needed some pressed power from Natural Collection which set me back £1.99.

I'm yet to try out my new makeup but I hope It will look A'Okay :)
Oh and sorry about the shitty Image!

No comments:

Post a Comment