circlespot circlemecircleflowers
19 year old Primary Teaching and Fine Art student
with an obsession for clothes and makeup.
Instagram: emmacharlotteh

Tuesday 25 August 2009

There are people who have money and people who are rich - Coco Chanel



Coco avant Chanel.
Great film.
I loved it.

The Costumes were amazing and Audrey Tatou once again stars in a fantastic film.
Man!
I could not have watched that film with anyone else other than my sister. She noticed the same things that appeared on screen as I did. For example the Classic Chanel White and Blue Striped Sailor Blouse. For those of you who have watched this film or are planning to see it - The scene in which Gabrielle dances with "Boy", I fell in complete and passionate love with her stunning backless black dress. God. She just looks so classy and truly amazing.
OO.
Next time you order a domino's choose the Texas BBQ chicken pizza. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment