circlespot circlemecircleflowers
19 year old Primary Teaching and Fine Art student
with an obsession for clothes and makeup.
Instagram: emmacharlotteh

Sunday 16 August 2009

strawberry swing

I've fallen in L.O.V.E with the video and song.
It's unbelievable.
I had a fairly creative day today,
I painted an octopus in acrylics and chalk pastels!
ooooo and black marker pen!
I've also sketched a giraffe :) uber cute.
Then I ripped out a picture of a
random pretty girl and cut it down
The middle and drew in the other half!
Looks good tbh :) Then I baked a big chocolate cake.
AND cooked tea for my family..
(Homemade sweet and sour chicken with rice and noodles)
Yum Yum :)
^There's the video. Wow it's really beautiful.^
My Painful sun burn is still lingering .
I look really tanned and nice everywhere apart from my cleavage!
It's stings like a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment